Our Motto: “Safety is for Life”
Our Mission: “To Save Lives Through Quality, World Class Education”
Our world-class educational program has many avenues to educate both our motorcycle community and the general driving public. The GWRRA Rider Education Program (REP) is intended to make the motorcycle riding environment safer by reducing injuries and fatalities and increasing motorcyclist skills and awareness. The REP does not propose to have all the answers.
However, our close-working relationship with the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF), as well as additional GWRRA programs and studies, has provided a wealth of information for use in establishing a comprehensive Rider Education Program.
Through Commitment, Education, and Application, we can reduce our accident rate significantly. Listed below are several benefits of a fully implemented GWRRA Rider Education Program at the District and Chapter level:
- Increased rider knowledge
- Increased rider safety skills
- Prevention of accidents
- Reduced injuries
- Reduced fatalities
- Improved general public image of motorcyclists
- Enhanced enjoyment of motorcycle riding
- Enhanced motorcycle safety through Motorist Awareness public presentations
- Both the motorcycle and motorist community are already realizing many positive benefits from the GWRRA Rider Education Program. Through the efforts of the Rider Education Officers and volunteers throughout the world, we will reach our goal of establishing the safest motorcycle environment possible.